Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 QCN File
Here is a download link for Redmi note 3 QCN file Many Redmi note 3 users reported that their Redmi note 3 is showing no network after firmware flashing. If you are also one of them who are getting no network on Redmi note 3 then check your IMEI by *#06# code.
If you are searching for the Xiaomi Redmi note 3 QCN file for repair IMEI and unknown baseband problem? If yes then you have landed on the right place. Today we will share you Redmi note 3 QCN File. Do you have to use QPST to back up QCN? In this sophisticated era, you can use another tool to do it. There are too many tools you can use to back up the EFS partition to be a QCN file. All of them work similarly, so in this post, I only introduced one software called QPST.
To fix invalid IMEI on Redmi note 3, we are adding the working QCN file for Redmi note 3 with IMEI repair tutorial. Simply follow the tutorial as it is as shown below and restore original IMEI on Redmi note 3 within a few steps. No need to use any professional tool to repair IMEI in Xiaomi Redmi note 3 mobile. Let’s see “how to solve the invalid IMEI problem in Redmi note 3without box?”
Xiaomi Redmi note 3 Qcn File For
- No service problem fix
- Baseband unknown problem fix
- invalid imei fix
Download Redmi note 3 QCN File, and Other Tools
Step01 : Generate QCN File For Redmi note 3 Mobile
Run “Rebuilder tool” on pc >> “Open File” >> Browse “Redmi note 3 QCn File” >>> “Replace IMEI with original IMEI Number” >> Click “Rebuild” button and save new QCN file on pc.
Step02: Write Or Repair Redmi note 3 IMEI Number
- Download QCN Rebuilder and QCN File From above
- Run QCN Rebuilder Load Download QCN Replace IMEI With the Original IMEI then Rebuild QCN
- Enable USB Debugging From Developer options Connect Phone to PC using USB then Enable Qualcomm USB diag port (using below code over adb)
adb devices su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Note: if the Phone is Not Rooted Then use EDL and BOX Like UMT
- Or just Dial This Number With Dialer to enable Diag. * #9090#, *#*#13491#*#*, *#*#717717#*#*
- Launch QPST Software Downloaded Tool from above.
- Click on the Restore Tab.
- Choose Your Phone By Clicking on First Browse.. Button.
- Select Rebuild QCN File ***.xqcn file [Downloaded From above].
- Now Hit the Start Button.
- All done